Jul 27, 2009

DVX keyboard shortcuts for MemoQ

One of the features I appreciate most about MemoQ is a small thing but one which makes a big difference in productivity. It's the ability to reconfigure most of the important keyboard shortcuts. This means that if I configure the MemoQ shortcuts to act like DVX or Trados, then critical aspects of the ergonomics remain the same and I can adapt to the new environment faster and not suffer from the typical productivity problems of switching environments frequently. (This used to drive me nuts when I switched between DVX and Trados on a daily basis.)

These custom configurations can be saved as external files and shared with others. If any DVX users want my DVX shortcuts setup for MemoQ, it can be downloaded here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Notice to spammers: your locations are being traced and fed to the recreational target list for my new line of chemical weapon drones :-)